You should choose Eastside Austin Elite because we are the best gym in Austin for MMA and CrossFit. The reasons are detailed below, read on and find out why we have so many satisfied members.
WE HAVE THE BEST PRICES:
It is easy to spend a lot of money to get a great gym membership. At EAE we ensure that we have the lowest prices in town! We are so confident in our low prices that if you find a gym with comparable facilities at a lower price we will match it.
ou also get more for your dollar at our facility. While most CrossFit facilities give you a set number of classes and charge you for not showing up to a class, we have unlimited classes which allow you to workout as many times as you want every month. We also offer a wide variety of different MMA specialties for one low price, allowing you to try as many types of MMA classes you want.
WE HAVE THE BEST TRAINERS:
We only hire the most qualified trainers. All of our CrossFit instructors are at least Level 1 certified trainers, all of whom have many years of CrossFit experience. Our Olympic Lifting instructor has competed at the national level. Our lead MMA trainer is a former professional fighter. Our lead Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instructor is a highly trained black belt. We accept nothing but the best from all of our trainers. Check out our trainer page to learn more about them and see their bios!
WE HAVE THE BEST FACILITY:
At Eastside Austin Elite we pride ourselves in having the best facility in town. We have the largest gym (12,000 sq. ft.) of this type in Austin built out specifically for our programs.
We have dedicated spaces for our classes and great amenities including:
- 2,000 sq. ft. kickboxing room with hanging heavy bags and padded flooring.
- 3,000 sq. ft. fully suspended grappling floor (the only one in Texas) with padded flooring to provide the safest conditions for our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, and kids MMA programs
- Two huge CrossFit areas with rubber flooring.
- A beautiful yoga room that is built around natural light with padded flooring to provide a tranquil space for stretching and healing.
- The only competition MMA cage in Austin and we have live fights at regular intervals. We have -Real locker rooms so that you can store your equipment safely, as well as shower after at the gym after class.
- Massive air conditioning setup and giant fans that keeps you cool on the hottest Texas days. We believe that the work out should make you suffer not the weather.
WE HAVE HIGH ENERGY, INTENSE WORKOUTS:
A gym should inspire and encourage its members to achieve their goals. At Eastside Austin Elite, whether you’re a beginner or very advanced you will always receive intense workouts that will challenge you, while being appropriate for your level of fitness and skill. From your first day training you will feel the energy and excitement of our classes. Every workout will send you home tired but happy with the accomplishments you have made that day. You will feel encouraged by the positive progress you make towards your goals week after week. Whether it is in gaining a new skill or improving your fitness and health, this is a hallmark of our gym and why we have been so successful.
WE ARE UPFRONT ABOUT OUR PRICES, FACILITY, AND CLASSES:
Have any questions about EAE? Call us or come in and talk to us in person, we are open most days from 5:30AM until 9:00PM. Our knowledgeable staff will always have time to answer all your questions. If you come in we will present you with our prices right up front, take you for a tour and let you see everything, including classes in progress. If you want to stay awhile and just watch, we welcome that as well. We have a spacious lounge where you can see all the action in comfort. We offer our free week to all Austin residents so that you can try out our classes before committing!
Ready to Experience the Elite Difference?
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR FREE WEEK